Ambient light is one of the best ways to secure your park and create a more attractive environment. Some Park owners think that solar lighting is just for aesthetics, but the truth is that modern solar lights can put out plenty of bright light, particularly along roads and paths. Introducing Gama Sonic’s newest and brightest option: the (GS-102) Modern Solar Light. This is their brightest solar light available, providing a stunning 900 lumens (roughly 180W) of bright white (6000k) light. Built of Powder-Coated Cast Aluminum, (24) SMD LEDs and an 20W Mono Crystalline Solar Panel integrated directly into the top of the light, this model is ideal for all mobile home park applications with auto dusk-to-dawn operation. No wiring, digging, trenching or electricity is needed.
These lights feature:
- Commercial Grade - Maintenance Free Solar Light
- Automatic Dusk-to-Dawn Operation
- 48’ diameter spread of light on high setting and 40’ diameter spread on low setting around the base of each 10’ pole
- 6000k (light color temperature)
- Will fit on any existing 2” or 3” outside diameter pole
- Smart Switch with High/Low setting -– for brightness and duration; automatically turns on at dusk and goes off at dawn
- Corrosion Resistant Powder-Coated Cast Aluminum Structure
- 5 Year Warranty on Light and Pole and 2 Year Warranty on Batteries
- 24 SMD LEDs – Powered by an efficient 20W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- (2) Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries: (2 x LIFEPO4 -12.8V/6AH) (these preinstalled batteries will last 5 years before needing to be replaced at $100 each by contacting Gama Sonic directly.
- For locations that receive several recurrent cloudy, snowy, or rainy days; the Modern solar light provides a duration that will last 96 hours in the (LOW) setting and 48 hours in the (HIGH) setting, once both batteries have fully charged in the direct sun.
So, what do these lights cost? They are a bargain at $900 for the lamp and $385 for the 10’ commercial-grade pole (each sold separately). You could not even run the electricity to a standard streetlight for that amount, and that does not even include the actual electricity cost. In addition, you don’t have to worry about trenching through your streets and curbs or worry about liability from having exposed wires.
We have been big fans of Gama Sonic since we saw them at the MHI Vegas show about a decade ago. We have their products installed in many of our properties and receive a steady stream of resident compliments on them. Lighting is an important part of creating an attractive environment for your community at night, and they also look great during the day – helping to perpetuate the pride of ownership of your residents.
For more information on this product – as well as all their offerings – contact Matt Cohen, the Director of Commercial Sales at Gama Sonic at (727) 688-5030 or email him at [email protected]