Preview:
The Orange County Sheriff's Office has served eviction notices to all residents living at the Lake Downey Mobile Home Park.
Many say they got eviction notices last week that warned them to vacate by Nov. 7, or risk arrest.
“It’s hard having kids going through this,” said Lynette Colon, a parent of four children who has lived at the park for the past year. “Some of us don’t have a place to go, some of us don’t have an income.”
Colon says her husband works but does not make enough to afford a new place in Orlando. The couple was paying $1,600 a month for a three-bedroom mobile home unit.
Water to the units has also been shut off, leaving...
Read MoreOur thoughts on this story:

Yet another false narrative. Orlando is fining this park owner $1,000 per day because they don’t like the condition of the property. So anyone would simply shut down, right? The city must have known that when they started fining him. So the correct analysis of this story is that the City of Orlando is apparently wanting to force this park out of business and have succeeded in doing so. Shame on this reporter for making it look like the shutdown was the park owner’s fault. He simply gave in to the city’s apparent agenda.